To support the foreigners who desire to replace their Vietnam temporary residence cards, we offer a service for the re-issuance of the foreigner’s temporary residence card. Most of our clients are investors or workers who receive their work permits and perform their jobs in various kinds of business or representative offices of foreigner companies. PNVT has, so far, successfully obtained replacement of temporary residence card for many foreign companies and relevant enterprises.
When must your temporary residence card be replaced?
– Your temporary residence card is lost or missing;
– Your temporary residence card is torn or its details are blurred …
– You receive a new passport whose number differs from that of his former one.
– Your temporary residence expires.
Requirements for the replacement of your temporary residence card
1/ One written petition for the issuance of temporary residence card (Form N7A), and a declaration of the foreign petitioner’s information (Form N7B) with two 3×4 photos (please see the guidance for the specifications of the said photos, the sealing, and the affixture of the seal on the adjoining edge of the photo and the form N7B).
2/ The images of the valid passport, visa and immigration form (please bring the original for comparison).
3/ A copy (with the original, for comparison) of the written evidence of the purpose of your stay in Vietnam (this is not required if you desire to replace an equivalent card for the change of your passport number, or your dependants (wife, children …) receive their temporary residence card).
4. The original of the former temporary residence card.
What obstructs your application for your replacement of Vietnam temporary residence card in Ho Chi Minh City?
To understand such obstacles, we should learn that Vietnam temporary residence card is granted by Ho Chi Minh City’s Immigration Office and its superior Ho Chi Minh City Department of Immigration. Before reading this article, I assume that you have entered some websites for guidance on temporary residence card requirements. You must be concerned that:
– Few websites provide the instructions for a foreigner to apply for replacement of a temporary residence card;
– Instructions on the websites provide general ideas on the procedures;
– The application formality for foreigner’s temporary residence card varies at a head-aching pace.
– The requirements for temporary residence card become more difficult than you presume.
Phu Ngoc Viet Translation Company does not flinch from such obstacles that we consider as an opportunity to test and prove our prominent abilities and experience.
We “do our best for what we accept” to “achieve” the final target of being granted temporary residence card for every foreigner.
We wish for your joy and success!